Your Dream Life Awaits
Thank you so much for being interested in our services!
Make sure that the moment you become a client and purchase a career package that you SIGN your terms & conditions agreement form ASAP so that we may legally begin working on your assignment.
I am a Professional Resume Writer and Career Coach here on the Career Island. I specialize in career procurement and remote work transitions for professionals that are interested in pivoting into 6-figure positions.
I provide my clients with a wide range of virtual career services that help them on their journeys because the vast majority of job seekers have NO idea how to navigate the current job market or what is actually going on
behind the scenes of the Hiring Industry.
I work with all individual skill levels and backgrounds across a wide range of industries all over the world. I have created and edited professional hiring documents for high school students, college graduates, professionals without any formal education, upper-level management, military personnel, and C-Suite Executives in every major industry. The professional resume writing process does NOT differ no matter what the title of the job is or where the client is seeking employment.
The Business of Getting Hired remains the same. We are marketing labor to prospective buyers. If you want to get hired, you must learn how to sell yourself as human capital on paper, digitially, and inside of interviews.
The Career Island Professional Resume Writing Process:
1. Send in your most up-to-date resume along with 1-2 potential jobs that you are interested in here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure that you choose the resume template that you would like your new professional resume to look like here on the Resumes Ferry. After payment, you will receive an email from the office with all this information as well in order to let us know which template you selected for your assignment.
You will only receive ONE resume that matches ONE of the links that you sent in. If you rush this process without paying a rush fee and before the listed turnaround time of 30 business days, your assignment will be pushed down to the BOTTOM of the client list. You agreed to these terms when you purchased a resume service and received the FAQ in your email. Read it in full before you ask anything about your assignment and do NOT rush us without paying!
I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT WE ARE ALWAYS WORKING.
(your job link(s) could be direct URLs to the open job vacancy announcement on the job site of your choosing or the descriptions from LinkedIn, Indeed, Google Job Ads, ZipRecruiter, Monster, Simply Hired, or anywhere else you find job openings on the internet - you may also just state the job title and industry you want to work in and we can gear the keywords to be reflective of that field)
-Please make sure that you are sending your MOST up to date resume and that you DO NOT leave out any information that you want to see on your updated resume. There will be a fee if we are asked to update any information that was not sent PRIOR to finishing the professional resume and cover letter document as formatting the template design is the most time-consuming part of the professional resume writing process.
2. We will do heavy data analytics and technical research on the client's interested job vacancy announcement to gather information on the company, their culture, current projects, the CEO, Executive Staff, and the viewpoints of the Hiring Decision-Makers that are currently on the inside of the desired organization to build a strong potential candidate profile through the resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn Profile.
3. We embed the professional two-page resume template with essential keywords, targeted buzzwords, and compliant information from the provided job description. This ensures that the resume document has the highest chance of receiving callbacks and interviews at the company of interest and has a strategic advantage against all the other potential candidates that apply to the same position by making the document
appear as if the job description was written for them.
All clients are aware that the strategies that we use here (that have already been proven to work) are aggressive. Sending your tailored career documents as PDFs directly to the company's email address or decision-makers at the desired company and finding an internal referral at said company is the strongest tactic that we advise clients to engage in to increase callbacks ratios and responses.
There is no need to worry about any one ATS accepting or not accepting any particular resume format with this strategy as it bypasses having to rely on just the job portal to get hired. Plenty of clients have gotten hired from receiving messages from Recruiters that liked their finished LinkedIn Profile. That alone indicates that there are ways to receive opportunities without stressing about any of the software used to track applicants.
Yes, the formats on the resume tab are ATS-compliant. No, just fitting an ATS is not going to guarantee a callback.
(if you disagree with this process or believe that this will not work, DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS
AT ALL IN ANY WAY!)
4. After the professional resume and matching cover letter documents are completed, I will send them immediately to the client in Microsoft Word documents and PDF copies (the resume will look drastically different than the one sent in by the client and will be specific in targeting the desired industry and the ONE specific job position that was initially provided).
You know FULL WELL what the resumes we create look like and have all opportunities to voice what you would like it to look like prior to it being completed (30 business days at that). Make sure you do not allow yourself to be surprised if you have color/design preferences.
5. Once the newly updated and professionalized career documents are sent, the client will be asked for their LinkedIn login credentials (NOT your URL) (we advise clients to create a temporary password) and then we will be able to transfer the optimized resume information to the client's profile. The LinkedIn Profile Optimization helps clients increase their views and garner attention from the Recruiters and hiring personnel in their field that use the site to scout for talent.
LinkedIn is the #1 most used social media site for Recruiters and HR Authorities. They use it to fill positions for the jobs that they have available for qualified candidates. Job seekers with LinkedIn Profiles are more likely to receive callbacks, interviews, and job offers because they appear to be more professional than candidates without fully filled out LinkedIn Profiles. Finding qualified candidates is one of the hardest parts of the job for Talent Acquisition Specialists and it is a HUGE subgenre inside of the Human Resources industry.
Make it EASIER on the decision-maker to see you as qualified by presenting yourself as their ideal candidate that can make their company money, save their company money, and save their company time.
If you have any questions about our career services, please see the FAQ button at the top of this page or schedule a 15-minute Career Consultation here. If you have a question that you cannot find the answer to, you may also try checking ALL my social media platforms for the answer (@andreaisawriter everywhere) or you may email email@example.com for the full PDF of the FAQ. The answers will NOT be given for free because if we have to stop working on paid work to do free work, we waste the time of all the clients who already paid good money to get help, advice, and coaching to get hired. Follow in their footsteps!
-I DO NOT PERFORM REFUNDS OF ANY KIND-
"What if I don't get hired?" Keep applying until you do.
Check the applying strategies tab under the resumes tab and my blog on what to do if you "can't get hired" for more tips & tricks on how to successfully procure work and attract more job opportunities.